Sunday 21 February 2016

Learning by twittering


Hello again everyone!

This time I want to tell you about Twitter! Surely, you already know a lot of twitter and probably you have a twitter account. Actually here you have mine: @LauraGonGar5 just in case you want to follow me!

If you don't have a Twitter account, I would strongly recomend you to join the Twitter community and start following interesting thing to widen your learning. You should take into account that you will need an eye-catching user name, a good profile picture and some information about you in your bio.

With this post, I want to share all the things you can do with twitter in order to improve your knowledge about everything you want. You just have to follow people or things you are interested in.
For instance, since I am an English and biligüal English primary teacher I want to keep my knowledge updated and maintain a nonstop learning, so I use twitter to follow educational information and some teachers around the world among others.

I not only follow people but also I publish things which I consider interesting for the community. In other words, twitter is a social network which allows you as a teacher to exchange ideas and widen your teaching-learning knowledge.

Currently, I am studying a Master's Degree in Bilingual Education and still learning a lot about CLIL and here you have my own definition of this amazing teaching approach combining content and language learning:

If you are reading this and you are looking forward to learn more about CLIL, you can share publications like mine using the haghstag: #ictclil_urjc . Here the students of the Master's Degree in Bilingual Education (at URJCin Madrid) publish amazing facts about CLIL.

As far as I see it, twitter allows you to learn just wherever you are and whenever you want. Therefore, you are always connected and updated. 



No comments:

Post a Comment